Privacy & Cookies
This website is owned and operated by Instiller Limited of which Instiller is a registered trademark.
Instiller does not capture and store any personal information about individuals who access this website, except where you voluntarily choose to give us your personal details via email, or do so by enquiring about any of our services.
In the latter instances, the personal information you give us is used exclusively by Instiller to provide you with current and future information about our products and services and any other services described on this website.
You have a right to know about the personal information Instiller holds about you. You also have the right to have your data corrected or deleted.
How we use your personal data
We may use the personal data we collect from you or that you have provided to us in the following ways:
- To check your identity when logging into a trial account
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you within our website, to offer location customisation, to offer personalised help and instructions and to otherwise personalise your experiences while using our website
- To update our records about you
- To send periodic emails relating to our services
- To better understand how users access and use our website
- To evaluate and improve our services and to develop new features, products and services
- To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes
How we share your information
We may share your information with third party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as hosting providers, technology companies, software developers, auditors, advisors, consultants, customer service and support providers, as well as those who assist us in providing the Instiller service.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where required or authorised by law
- To implement the terms of any agreement we have with you
- To assist the lawful investigation of a law enforcement authority
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of another Instiller customer, any member of the public or Instiller
- The assets and operations of the business are transferred to another party as a going concern
- As otherwise described in this Privacy Notice
We may also provide information about our dealings with you to credit reference and fraud prevention agencies.
How long we retain your personal data
We retain the personal data collected from you by us, or provided by you to us, for a period of time dictated by either a legal obligation or where it is necessary in order for us to provide the services you have requested using our website.
The period of time we retain personal data for relates to and is in accordance with any terms of agreement that are in place between you and us.
Access and amending your information
If you would like to update or access a copy of all of the personal data we store relating to you as an individual a request can be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to:
The Data Protection Officer
1 Park Farm Barns
For identification purposes, you should include:
- Your full name and email address
- Your Instiller account / business name
- Details of any specific information you require
Once we receive your request we’ll get back to you within 30 days, providing your identify has been successfully verified in relation to the request you have made.
Please note that we cannot process requests for information over the phone – you must follow the process above.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
Any changes we may make to our Privacy Notice in the future will be posted on this page.
If you have any feedback or queries
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice are welcomed and can be emailed to email@example.com.