We’re happy to announce another new software release, all these features are available now.
Login profile pictures
We’ve added the ability for each login to add a profile picture – making it easier to identify logins and adding a personal touch to the solution. To accommodate the new profile picture we’ve reorganised the top navigation, you should find things in a more logical place now.
Auto-posting to Facebook and Twitter made easy
We’ve simplified and improved the way auto-posting to Facebook and Twitter from within Instiller works.
There’s now an option to Tweet or post a Facebook page status just before you send an email campaign so look out for it on the Email Template screen.
The API is being expanded all the time and in this release the updates are:
- Settings – Manage Logins, added, update or delete control panel logins and permissions.
- Settings – Email Profile Add Update, add and update email profile details.
- Settings – Email Profile Delete, purge unused Email Profiles.
- Campaigns – Queue Split Test, deliver split test campaigns. Up to five splits with the options of varying email templates and subject lines.
- Campaigns – Get Responders, exports users that have opened or clicked within a date range. Results optionally filtered by campaign code.
- Users – Export , Export for global and list opts plus complaints from FBL and opt-outs from auto-cleansing.
- Users – Opt-ins, management of seed lists enabled. The reserved API identifier SEED_LIST should be used.
The new API calls are available for use now. The API Explorers can be found in “Help”, in the “API Explorers” section at the bottom of the page or view our website’s version.
We always welcome feedback, so let us know if there’s a Help article or API function you’d like to see.